A DABC Single Event License allows the sale of alcohol for consumption at a special event in open containers not to exceed one liter. Approval is required for each event.
- Event Information, dates, times, and location
- DABC Local Consent Form
- Scaled 8.5" x 11" Floor Plan of single event premises highlighting alcohol sales, storage, and consumption areas
Fees based on event type*:
- Single Event (alcohol or wine): $125
- Temporary Beer Event 1-5 days: $125
- Temporary Beer Event 6+ days: $300
*Fee is paid after applications are reviewed
Start Your Application
- Contact the DABC 801.977.6800, review their licensing requirements and get on their agenda
- Obtain a local consent form from the DABC. You will be asked to upload this from during the application process.
- Each Single Event License requires consent from all applicable County Departments.